September marks pivotal strides: from Armada's private beta on mainnet, the advancements of SDX, to the exciting inception of PSY Reloaded with Phase I. Join us as we unravel the latest milestones in our journey, starting with our DAO treasury.
DAO Treasury Growth and Vault Performance
Bouncing back from August's market turbulence, September showcases our vaults' resilience and strategic adaptability.
DAO Treasury: $3,449,626 (+2.97% MoM)
- USDC: 685,708.241 ($685,708) (+0.03% MoM)
- HXRO: 2,060,496 ($264,771) (-13.36% MoM)
- scnSOL: 172.437 ($4,009) (+7.18% MoM)
Vault Performance: Monthly Overview
BTC Secured Put Vault
- Premiums earned: 2,586.31 USDC (+5.68% MoM)
- Historical performance (3 months): -12.43% APY
SOL Covered Call Vault
- Premiums earned: 32 SOL (+40.96% MoM)
- Historical performance (3 months): -33.36% APY
SOL Secured Put
- Premiums earned: 150.06 USDC (+36.84% MoM)
- Historical performance (3 months): 10.56% APY
ETH Covered Call
- Premiums earned: 0.09 ETH (+12.5% MoM)
- Historical performance (3 months): 6.62% APY
$PSY Accelerated Vesting
As a recap, $PSY Reloaded’s first phase is to unlock all PSY vesting to remove token overhang.
We recently published a detailed forum post explaining the rationale behind this strategic decision. Coupled with strong community consensus, we're reaffirmed in our belief that we're on the right path.
With the strong consensus building around this initiative, we've now brought this proposal to an on-chain vote.
Here's a quick recap of the PSY Reloaded phases:
- Reload Phase I: Unlock all PSY vesting to dispel token overhang. (In Progress)
- Reload Phase II: The rollout of $PSY weighted staking and the introduction of sPSY as our official governance token. (Up Next)
- Reload Phase III: Implementation of DeMUX to bring a dynamic rewards system to our stakers and the DAO, ensuring an automated and efficient value distribution system.
Armada is in private beta on Mainnet!
It’s time to set sail! 🚢
After months of collaboration, we're thrilled to announce that Armada is now up and running!
However, in our commitment to ensuring a seamless experience, we've initially launched it in private beta. This approach allows us to run extensive tests, optimize performance, and fine-tune any details before opening it to public usage.
As a reminder, with Armada, Solana-based projects can:
- Launch new tokens;
- Bootstrap and incentivize token liquidity;
- Create efficient and rewarding concentrated liquidity pools
Since our last update, we've been meticulously onboarding users for devnet testing. This selective process has been instrumental in identifying areas of improvement, refining functionalities, and ensuring an unmatched user experience.
To the many that have provided us with invaluable feedback (you know who you are), thank you.
Your contributions greatly helps SDX move towards being mainnet-ready in the second week of October.
What can you help with?
1. PSY Reloaded: The vote to unlock all vesting tokens is LIVE! Vote here: https://app.realms.today/dao/PSY/proposal/5ekHqRVqxGL3U5sdwEMgyfQajEgzFQaKSJVHfucsH45x
2. Know teams on Solana that are thinking about launching a token or diving deeper into tokenomics? Feel free to reach out to us here.
3. Try out SDX: While we’ve been onboarding users for testing, we’re always happy to welcome more. If you’re keen on trading options on Solana, please reach out to us here.